Ad hocF Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Login Problems February 2013

Répondre au sujet    Ad hocF Index du Forum » [Ad hocF] partie publique » Ambassade Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
anfquee

Message Facebook Login Problems February 2013 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

when i connect with #facebook it asks to make a new account. Sharples said on November 12, 2010 at 4:33 pmWhy cant I get onto Face book chat it keeps saying no one is available to chat this has gone on now for about 6or 7 days. * Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) Current server time is 01:36We have tried pinging Facebook website using our server and the website returned the above results. For full access to downrightnow's features, turn on JavaScript and refresh this page. Simple. HELP! Jmaes Nunez. i haven,t spoken nor asks anyone anything, im just farming by myself. When try to acces the account in my machine the wesite sen me a message:(eventhough Im ussing Internet explorer 8 and Mozila Fire fox Can You please help me?)ERROR MESSAGE: You are using an incompatible web browser. 2018-01-09 20:34:52 RutlandIQL sorry for the delay in publishing last weeks results. SRO 015 said on August 12, 2010 at 12:15 amThanks, I know about the secure site https:& I just wanted 2 know about this Facebook(2) page when I log into my Fb page. I just got a new computer so I am going to try to start over. Barbara Hibbert said on April 30, 2011 at 2:50 pmWhen I log on to facebook I struggle to scroll up or down.ANot Respondingmessage comes up at the top and it seems to freeze.I do not have this problem on any other site I visit. an hour agoAmalReigns012 amalreigns012Facebook lovers. 2018-01-07 00:26:01 Shandonium colinflaherty hoping facebook doesnt pull the same crap with you, john burk has issues with them frequently 2018-01-06 22:44:33 BinalVaid finkd facebook is not working at all. I cant find any one or a box to ask ?s. I do not know what to do.Martin said on March 8, 2011 at 11:30 pmtry tiffani said on March 8, 2011 at 11:49 pmIve had facebook for about 3 years now an never had a problem! When I login into my acc an Im on my profile its running really slow an I cant click on anyones name cuz it starts freezing up! Ive got on other web sites an they work just fine! A box pops up saying do u want to continue running this script! I click on no an it starts acting funny! Can u please help me an solve this problem???. I would appreciate your kind response as I have the same stuff showing on my screen today :-). Sheila LaFrance said on September 25, 2011 at 6:09 amI cant login or logout of my facebook. Last checked 1 hour 6 mins ago. Martin said on July 6, 2010 at 9:30 amKenneth you go to tiffany spencer said on July 8, 2010 at 3:29 amI cannot get into my facebook.Everytime I try the screen comes up as an all white screen.Martin said on July 8, 2010 at 9:18 amTiffany try another browser, or or clearing your browser cache. what is this problem? can you please help?. facebook keep stating that its a final decision. littlerangel said on February 24, 2011 at 4:58 amI think I am having the same issue as you described, did you find a way to fix the problem? I have not been able to get on for the past 6 hours. what happen to via Facebook for iPhone? is there any chances that via Facebook for iPhone will be back? please email me back. If you do not know how to do this, google it for the browser you have (like IE, Mozilla, etc).Anything else is either a compromised account, bad login credentials, a virus, or a more serious issue. please advise 2018-01-07 14:48:58 Petlfc1 dvkco facebook not working 2018-01-07 10:25:16 kingsjastdario gigsandtours oh, and i can't log in the website. I tried to login one day and it said email doesnt match, I thought that was weird because the day before I signed in no problem. chester crawford said on January 14, 2011 at 3:39 amAlright face book lets see if you give a damn.Ive been trying to up load photos to my account for weeks,with little succses.Ive sent them and thy dont show up,even though you email to tell they have loaded,they are no where to be found.So if you give a SHIT you will fix this so i can upload download or what ever&. A total of 4730 votes cast and 1935 users reviewed the website. maria maldita said on October 7, 2011 at 3:26 pmevery time i open my account i always see the messages.your account is temporarily unavailable.please help to open my account again&THANKS,IM WAITING FOR THE REPLY&. I was shown where the activity may be coming from and that needed to change/reset my password. Page last updated by downdetector.com. Facebook Service StatusVisit site Check other services Current Status: Up Having trouble with Facebook? Report an Issue Tweet Status information updated Wed, January 10, 2018 8:33 PM EST Refresh automatically (JavaScript required) Status History What does this graph show? Last status change: Tue, January 9, 2018 11:18 PM EST Last widespread service disruption: Tue, January 9, 2018 9:43 PM EST Information Sources The current status is calculated from the following information sources: User reports on downrightnow Feeds and official announcements Troubleshooting Tips Use these guidelines to help narrow down the cause of a service issue. When I read it and it said that they became friends 6 hrs ago so that makes it 3am. Plz activate my account asap. thanks 5a02188284
plugin para descargar fotos de facebookfree download facebook widget windows 7facebook is a private companydownload free facebook 5130download the facebook hack softwaredescargar facebook for blackberry smartphones v1.6wedding quotes for facebook statuswww facebook com login profile p mtidy facebook chat firefoxhow to save chat on facebook

Jeu 11 Jan - 03:36 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 03:36 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Ad hocF Index du Forum » [Ad hocF] partie publique » Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation